Information on processing personal data
We hereby inform that we process your personal data. Details can be found below.
I. Personal data administrator
Euro-Plan ltd based in Krakow, is the Administrator of your personal data.
II. Processing objectives and legal basis
• in order to conclude a contract, make an analysis and answer your inquiries based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the RODO);
• in order to execute the contract and on the basis of contract signed by you to acquire legal services (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the RODO);
• for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO);
• for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO);
• to examine customer satisfaction and to determine the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f. RODO);
III. Processed data categories
We will process the data you provided from some or all of the following categories:
Basic identification data, financial identification data, data on contracts and agreements, permits, holdings, social functions, residence data.
IV. Data recipients
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities: subcontractors, that is, entities we use to process them: accounting firms, lawyers, IT specialists, translators, doctors, delivery agents, couriers, banks, co-workers.
V. Transmission of data to other countries or international organizations
We do not transfer your data outside of the territory of Poland / EU / European Economic Area.
VI. Data storage period
1. We store your data which we obtained in order to conclude a contract for the period of negotiating the contract and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us regarding possible contract.
2. We process your data which we obtained in connection with the conclusion of the contract until the end of the period of expiration of potential claims under the contract.
3. We keep your basic contact details for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent if we processed them on the basis of marketing consent, or determine that they have become outdated.
VII. Your rights:
You have the right to:
a) access your data and receive a copy thereof
b) rectify (amend) your data
c) delete data.
If, in your opinion, there is no reason to process your data, you may request that we remove it.
d) limitations of data processing
You may request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store or perform the actions agreed upon with you, if we have incorrect data or process it unjustifiably; or you do not want us to remove them because they are needed to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the duration of your opposition to data processing.
e) object data processing:
You have the right to object to the processing of your data which is used for direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data for this purpose.
Objection due to the special situation.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data on a legitimate interest basis for purposes other than direct marketing. You should then indicate the specific situation which in your view justifies the cessation of the data processing. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the basis for processing your data is overriding your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
f) data transfer:
You have the right to obtain from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal information about you that you have provided to us under the contract or your consent. They can also commission us to send this data directly to another entity.
(g) file a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority.
h) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal. In order to exercise your rights, please send requests to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify you accordingly.
VIII. Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing your data is voluntary, but if you do not provide it, we may refuse to conclude a contract.
• Ensure safety when using our websites
• Improve the services we provide by using data for analytical and statistical purposes
• Understand your preferences based on how you use our services
• Display of personalized adds that suit your interests
The scope of using cookies can be specified in the settings of your browser. Without changing the settings, information in cookies can be saved in the memory of your device.